This page contains links to various places around the interblag that I find useful, informative, and/or entertaining. Proceed with caution.
- Just Add Water - A webcomic written by my roommate Josh Uitvlugt. It's dead, Jim.
- Línguas de Moçambique - A website that I helped build containing publications in various Mozambican languages. I can't read any of them.
- Calvin College - I spend time there on occasion.
- CSX - The access point for projects that Calvin's computer science student organization is working on. Not to be confused with the railroad.
- Calvin CS Pop Machine - Inventory information and sales statistics for the Calvin Computer Science department's pop machine.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library - The site where I worked for 3 summers while attending Calvin, as well as part-time during the school year.
- What Is Keith Wearing Today? (Alternate link) - Professor Frens' blog about what Professor Vander Linden is wearing today.
- Brad Greco Pronunciation Guide - My friend Jim Hays comes to the aid of all those people who can't pronounce my name.
- bgreco.net - You've probably never heard of it before.